Network with U.S. and international medicine communicators and policy-makers.
Cultivate recognition for your compliance-promoting or safe medicine use campaign.
Participate in one of four unique organization categories: Business, Consumer, Health Care Professional or Government Agencies and non-Govt. Standard-Setting Organizations.
Identify cutting-edge public policy trends related to useful patient information.
Enhance your organization's commitment to appropriate medicine use as part of the esteemed NCPIE coalition.<
- Direct link from this website.
- Usage of NCPIE “Educate Before You Medicate” Logo with permission and explanation of usage.
- Retain your site visitors by adding educational content from NCPIE websites to your website. NCPIE welcomes the opportunity to develop new content, and/or to license existing content to NCPIE Members. NCPIE would be pleased to work with you to design content that meets your company/organization’s goals and objectives. Both online and print materials are available for licensing.&
- Receive NCPIE members-only bimonthly electronic newsletter - NCPIE E-News.
- Discounts of up to 20% on all NCPIE resources and conference fees
- Discounted exhibit fees at National Conference
- On-line access to the members-only section and bulletin board of the website
- On-line access to the Membership Directory in the members-only section
- Participation in members-only Organization Categories and select Committees
- Access to a distinguished network of medication communication experts in the U.S. and abroad
- Priority consideration for joint sponsorship opportunities and development of new medicine communication resources
- Advance notification of Call for Nominations for the Paul C. Rogers/NCPIE Medication Communicator Awards program