Caring for an older adult can be challenging where healthcare is concerned. If you are a family member caring for an aging relative, it’s easy to become overwhelmed, not know where to start, or lose track of priorities. Knowing the facts about medicines and older adults will help you become a better and more informed caregiver.
BeMedWise Caregivers: for the health of those in your care
- 6 ways to help your older parents use medications the right way and prevent problems
- MUST booklet: a comprehensive resource guide for caregivers of older adults with helpful tips to get the best results from medicines and avoid problems
- How to help older adults use medicine safely and effectively
- Has the person you are caring for experienced any of these problems?
- 10 “managing medicines tips” when caring for an older adult
Additional educational resources
- Visit NCPIE’s library for more free, downloadable health education tools and tips
- Visit our YouTube channel for educational videos on key health topics